EFI, UEFI issue

Really was a problem, installing different operative systems on notebook Lenovo with EFI.
When I was trying to install Ubuntu, it was an error message "Could not open "EFI\BOOT\fallback.efi":14", and the black screen.
 When I was trying to install OpenSuse, I could not install together with Windows.
 When I was trying to install OpenSuse alone, the efi drives of OpenSuse and Windows remained on hard disk and OpenSuse did not work propely (some bugs with open/shutdown process).

So, the solution was: during installing Ubuntu from DVD I 've got a message
 "Could not open "EFI\BOOT\fallback.efi":14" and black screen.  Then I pressed keys from F1 to F5 (I don't know the proper key even now) and it started virtual Ubuntu. Than I pressed on ''Install Ubuntu" desktop icone and OS was properly installed with rewriting EFI partition.  NICE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ketamine: The Past, Present, and Potential Future of an Anesthetic Drug

Fast track anesthesia approaches